Established in 1976, J. Cullen Thermals Limited have over 35 years' experience in asbestos removal, thermal insulation and asbestos surveying.
Based in Birmingham, we work on both large and small contracts in the public and private sector throughout the UK. We are dedicated to providing a high quality service which is committed to safe working practices and environmental controls.
We are members of:
- Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
Training to our Supervisors and Operatives include:
- Asbestos Removal as required of the current HSE regulations
- All Supervisors and Operatives are fully trained by ARCA and undertake yearly refresher courses
- Health & Safety and Emergency First Aid
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (IPAF)
- Erection of Mobile Towers
- Confined Space
- Working at Height
- Regular Medicals and Mask Face Fit
- Wet Injection Machine
- Quill and Falcon Sand Blaster
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Surveyors qualified under BIOH – P.402
- All operatives & Supervisors are trained under the CSCS scheme and are CRB checked
JCT are fully licensed by the Health and Safety Executive and are licensed to carry waste, also operating a waste transfer station in Witton.
Asbestos removal licence: 841100459
Carriers licence: CB/CN5470EP
Waste transfer station licence: SL467 (WML41511)