Established in 1976, J. Cullen Thermals Limited have over 35 years' experience in Asbestos removal , thermal insulation and Asbestos surveying.
Based in Birmingham, we work on both large and small contracts in the public and private sector throughout the UK. We are dedicated to providing a high quality service which is committed to safe working practices and environmental controls.
We are members of:
- Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
Training to our Supervisors and Operatives include:
- Asbestos Removal as required of the current HSE regulations
- All Supervisors and Operatives are fully trained by ARCA and undertake yearly refresher courses
- Health & Safety and Emergency First Aid
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (IPAF)
- Erection of Mobile Towers
- Confined Space
- Working at Height
- Regular Medicals and Mask Face Fit
- Wet Injection Machine
- Quill and Falcon Sand Blaster
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Surveyors qualified under BIOH – P.402
- All operatives & Supervisors are trained under the CSCS scheme and are CRB checked
JCT are fully licensed by the Health and Safety Executive and are licensed to carry waste, also operating a waste transfer station in Witton.
Asbestos removal licence: 841100459
Carriers licence: CB/CN5470EP
Waste transfer station licence: SL467 (WML41511)